Goodness it has been awhile since I have wrote...
A lot has been going on, on this side of my world.
I got a summer job! The two weeks I was not working were the worst days of my life! But on the flip side, I got to spend time with my Grandparents. Which I did not mind at all. They are two amazing individuals. And spending time with them is always an adventure to say the least.
So back to the job... I am working at Laguna Department of Education- Human Resources as a Program Assistant and at Laguna Elementary School doing a variety of things for the staff but mostly working with the Principal. I enjoy both jobs and I have had the privilege of working and meeting some very important people. Things at the Human Resource office have been a little slow, most of the jobs I can't do because most of it is confidential. So finding things I can do that don't require looking at files is pretty much scarce. But at L.E.S there is always something for me to do. I have been in the library the last few weeks putting books in order and cleaning shelves. I gotta say the three years I was at Laguna Middle School, I am now glad my elective was Library Aide. :) There is so much in putting together a library. Re-shelving the books have been a tremendous chore. I have been working on the non-fiction books and because of the Dewey Decimal System... It is taking longer than I'd like. So far I am enjoying both my jobs. :)
The more exciting news I have to share is that on May 30, 2014 my sister in law Alyssa blessed my family with bringing a baby girl into this world... :)
Tonya Angel Elizabeth Chee
7.12 lbs, 20 in.
This angelic being just doesn't know how much she has blessed this family.
I look into your eyes I see my reflection.
I see my life and all my struggles and mistakes.
I vow to tell you everything and let you know every minute of every day how much I love you.
I vow no matter what to always be there for you.
I may be hundreds or thousands of miles away
But baby remember I carry you in my heart.
I asked the Father to let his Light shine through me so I can be an example to you.
I'd swim across the ocean just to show you how much you're worth.
I am beyond blessed to call you my niece.
So perfect, so beautiful, so innocent.
I *PINKYPROMISE to always push you to do your best at anything you do in life.
I *PINKYPROMISE to always tell you, you can be anything you want to be.
No matter what, Little One Auntie Glo is always gonna be here.
I love you, Tonya Angel.
Glo


No comments:
Post a Comment