Friday, May 9, 2014

Forward.



I'm going to be honest and say that I have mixed emotions about going home.

I don't know what's in store...


I don't know what God has for this next season of my life.

But no matter what I'm getting ready to walk into,


He knows where I'll be because He's already made provision.

The Master Storyteller penned my journey before His pen reached the paper.

I'm a character in His Book of Life and I don't have to worry of uncertain fate.

All I can tell you is that I'm ready to make some changes in my life while I'm home.

I'm ready for whatever God has for me in this stage of my life.

I invite you to go on this journey with me and experience this part of my home life.


I'll introduce you to some very important people in my life and the places I travel.

 
I'll take you on my adventures through the 'rez'.

 

So hold on...


We're going home... 


'There will be a dawn, I promise.'


Glo

3 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong when you 're led by the Spirit and not the flesh. Salt and light is what will draw out the thirsty Natives from their darkness and they will follow you to Jesus. God bless you Gloria.

    ReplyDelete