Saturday, May 10, 2014

Lens...

My chosen Daddy and I when we got to Lovefield :)

 This woman... I just love her!!
My chosen Momma and I.

 Texas...
You've been a dream...
Until soon...

 Ahh... The Sandia Mountains...

 So glad my Dad came to see me

 An angelic being trapped in a human body...
This girl means more to me than I could possibly express.

 Crusin' with my Baba this afternoon...
As you can see the man is holding on for dear life...
Mind you this is the same man who was a cop for many years and can really put "petal to the metal!!"

 I met that sweet baby tonight... Otis is his name. :)
And as you can see this little girl has not left my side... And that's okay!!

Just a little snapshots of my first day home. :)

There will be more...
 And I would write a little something but I am tired. :)
So until tomorrow... :)

Glo

No comments:

Post a Comment